The world is not like it was 20 years ago…but the conveyor bridges still seems to be. We here at Grate think that traditional design and manufacturing in distant but cost-efficient location doesn't fit too well together. Safety issues are also getting more and more important, so all site operations should be reduced. That is why we have develop a new concept for conveyor steel structures.
- Unique load bearing structure combining I-beams and handrail-truss (patent pending)
- Reducing the installation time at site by 75% when compared to traditional on-site-assembly.
- Optimization of the transportation through modular design. Preassembled 11,5m long sections suitable for container transport - up to 46 meter of conveyor per container.
- Equal weight compared to traditional truss-element structure, but lower fabrication cost due simple structure.
- Delivery fully equipped with rollers, rollerframes etc.
1. Load bearing structure
- Welded I-Profile with roller frames and rollers installed
- Fixing elements for the covers
- Spillage tray
- Cable routings
2. Hand railing element (part of the load bearing structure)
3. Cross beams for platform support
4. Corrugated sheet cover
- Gratings and kick-boards pre-assembled
- Span up to 36m
- Belt widths 650mm to 1800mm
- 800/1000mm platforms on single or both sides
- Self carrying cover for the belt or whole conveyor
- Rollers installed and aligned at the factory
- No site welding
- Frame structure with standard dimensions regardless of loading
- Spillage tray and vacuum cleaning pipe system integrated
- Possibility for disassembly
- Modularity and big elements
- Completely galvanized
- Container transport
To learn more about our new conveyor concept, please contact our team email@example.com